- Applicant is preferred to be a practicing Roman Catholic.
- Applicant is preferred to be bilingual.
- Applicant is preferred to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Applicant is required to be/obtain VIRTUS Certified and fingerprinted through the Archdioceses of Los Angeles.
- Applicant must hold/obtain a current First Aid –CPR Certificate.
- Applicants are required to assist with classroom instruction, safety and wellbeing of students by completing tasks as directed by the classroom teacher and/or principal.
- Applicant must promote student growth, achievement and feelings of self-worth.
- Applicant must have the flexibility to support the needs of students with different learning styles in small group settings.
- Applicant is required to work cooperatively with school personnel, attend required meetings/trainings, follow school policies/procedures and demonstrate professional behavior at all times.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Energetic, Creative, Committed, and Passionate about Catholic Education
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Willing to collaborate with well with colleagues and administration and work professionally with all parents.
- Position, 25 – 30 hours per week.
- Hourly wage TBD upon individual’s experience and education
- E-mail cover letter and Curriculum Vitae or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with cc: email@example.com
- Please include position you are applying for in the subject line.
- Please direct all general questions regarding this position and application process to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to everyone who contributed and helped make our 2017 Auction a giant success. Special thanks to all our volunteers!!
If you would like to donate please contact our principal Edie Lanphar
Good Morning Holy Cross Families!
It is that time of year again…the AUCTION!!! We are all getting so excited and can’t wait to spend the evening with all of you. Thanks to all the parents and families who have been gathering donations and working on art projects! We are so appreciative of all you do! It’s all coming together. We need your help, though! There is a sign-up sheet at the office for volunteer hours leading up to and including the day of the auction. Any hours you work for the auction count for double the parent volunteer hours. Every child here is supported by the auction and we need every family to participate. We have some fun silent auction items for everyone to bid on. First, there are the class projects that every student contributes to, next there are teacher and principal activities, such as a dinner and movie with me, Principal for a day, glow-in-the-dark dodgeball with some of our teachers, a lunch, treats and a movie with teachers, and finally LOTS of silent auction items from baskets filled with goodies including golfing, a variety of self-care from beauty to fitness, sports memorabilia, museums, theme parks, local eateries and fine jewelry and more! Remember that there are special $25 tickets for our Holy Cross families to enjoy the silent auction with nibbles and drinks so that everyone can enjoy their children’s artwork and all of the above!
If you have not signed up to help please do so soon!!