Before School Arrival
- Students are supervised in the plaza beginning at 7:45 AM otherwise they must sign-in to morning care.
- Students are to be dropped off AT THE CURB.
- If parents/guardians are parked, they must accompany their child to the curb.
- Cars are to drop off and pick up students in a single line, no double Parking.
- Cars are never to be parked and be left unattended in the car pool lane.
- Preschool children are to be walked to their classrooms.
- All students are required to be inside of school gates after drop off and remain inside.
- If a student is more than thirty minutes late, a parent/guardian must sign children in with a written excuse.
- Students will be given a pink slip for unexcused tardies.
After School Arrival
- The same rules apply as in arrival.
- Car pools will be called — if students are not ready in a reasonable time, the car will be asked to circle in the car pool lane or park — in order to keep the car pool lane moving.
- If you are sending a person other than an immediate family member — please write a note of permission or notify the school office.
- If you wish your child/children ride the city bus, ride or walk home, please send a note granting permission to the classroom teacher.
- Students, who ride the city bus, walk or ride bikes are not permitted to leave school grounds until care line is complete. All students are required to stay in class lines during dismissal until dismissed by their homeroom teacher.
Students, who arrive early – before 7:45 AM and/or are not picked-up within 15 minutes after dismissal, will be sent to Extended Care, and will be charged the “Drop In” rate, After School Care is located in the school building.