- Applicant is preferred to be a practicing Roman Catholic.
- Applicant is preferred to be bilingual.
- Applicant is preferred to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Applicant is required to be/obtain VIRTUS Certified and fingerprinted through the Archdioceses of Los Angeles.
- Applicant must hold/obtain a current First Aid –CPR Certificate.
- Applicants are required to assist with classroom instruction, safety and wellbeing of students by completing tasks as directed by the classroom teacher and/or principal.
- Applicant must promote student growth, achievement and feelings of self-worth.
- Applicant must have the flexibility to support the needs of students with different learning styles in small group settings.
- Applicant is required to work cooperatively with school personnel, attend required meetings/trainings, follow school policies/procedures and demonstrate professional behavior at all times.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Energetic, Creative, Committed, and Passionate about Catholic Education
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Willing to collaborate with well with colleagues and administration and work professionally with all parents.
- Position, 25 – 30 hours per week.
- Hourly wage TBD upon individual’s experience and education
- E-mail cover letter and Curriculum Vitae or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with cc: email@example.com
- Please include position you are applying for in the subject line.
- Please direct all general questions regarding this position and application process to: firstname.lastname@example.org